News & Events
Seven reasons to stay and live in Ukraine
- Posted by: Redaktor
- Category: News
Homeland, as we know, cannot be chosen. Therefore, many people are dissatisfied with the country in which they were born. We always think that the sky somewhere far is bluer, the air is cleaner, the flowers are more colorful and the opportunity for self-realization is much higher.
Perhaps, in respect of some other countries, it is true, but it has nothing to do with Ukraine. Living in the country is good, and it will be even better. To see only the bad in everything is the prerogative of stupid people, smart people are always and everywhere looking for the good and find it. Ukraine has a great destiny, and there are several reasons:
- In Ukraine the geographical position is very good. The country doesn’t have any oceans, and therefore tsunamis are not possible. Our only asset in this sense is the Black and Azov seas, but there are no multimeter waves there. Earthquake in Ukraine is possible only in the Carpathians, but fortunately, in earthquake-prone areas there are no nuclear power stations. There are no volcanoes here, that can poison the lives of half the population of the globe.
- Do not forget about the wonderful climatic conditions, among which the most important is the fertile soil. Indeed, some people say that even a stick planted in the Ukrainian land is first covered with leaves, and then begins to bear fruit. Of course, this is just a joke, but every joke, as we know, always has a grain of truth. In our country there is everything to avoid hunger, from which already half the globe suffers.
- People of Ukraine, in contrast to the indigenous population of many countries in the world, equally know not one, but two languages - Ukrainian and Russian. As is it said, the more languages a person knows, the more times he can call himself a human.
- At the time when the world resorts one after the other are becoming less attractive due to political instability (wars and revolutions), Ukraine has great potential here. We have sea resorts (Black Sea and the Sea of Azov), and mountain resorts (Carpathian Mountains), and water resorts (Mirgorod, Morshyn, Truskavets). And in terms of health benefits, they are not worse than the overseas ones.
- The climate in our country is not Mediterranean, but our climatic conditions allow us to enjoy winters with snow and frost, and summers with the tropical heat.
- Our country is at the stage of the initial accumulation of capital, so we have no hereditary aristocrats and oligarchs. And it means that our country is democratic. And, therefore, а prince may marry Cinderella not only in a fairy tale, but in real life.
- To live in this country, after all, is just interesting – you never know what is going to happen tomorrow.