Year of foundation:
Document of completion: State diploma
• Foreign students nowadays: more than 650 international students
• Hostels availability
• Postgraduate education
• Postgraduate, doctoral studies
• Preparatory Department
• Students : 1816
• Teachers : 212
• PhDs: 84
• Professors and doctors: 13
The Kirovohrad flight academy of NAU is certified by the State Aviation Service of Ukraine, which confirms its compliance with the requirements of the Regulations for the certification of Ukrainian civil aviation schools, the Rules for certification of aviation civil aviation training institutions for the training of the flight crew of Ukraine and the requirements of the Joint Aviation Administration of Europe JAR-FCL, and the right to carry out training for obtaining a certificate of a crew member and entering qualifications in a crew member’s certificate.
The Kirovohrad flight academy of NAU has trained more than 110,000 aviation officers, including more than 4,000 citizens from 66 countries of the world. With pride, we note that our graduates work on all continents of the globe, occupying a variety of posts and positions. Among them are pilots, air traffic service specialists, service managers, commanders of crews, squadrons and detachments, heads of departments and offices, directors of flight complexes and airlines, in addition – aviation services of Mongolia, Bulgaria, Moldova and some African countries are headed (or formerly headed) by our graduates.
For the high quality of training for aviation professionals for the Republic of Cuba, the educational institution was awarded the order “De la SOLIDARIDAD” of this country, and for the significant contribution to the training of highly qualified personnel for the aviation industry of Ukraine was gifted a silver medal of the International Academic Ranking “Golden Fortune”. The Kirovograd Flight Academy has a unique infrastructure that allows to carry out theoretical, training and practical (including flying) training of pilots, dispatchers and other civil aviation specialists in full compliance with international requirements and standards.
• Сommercial pilot of the aircraft
• Air traffic control
• Flight dispatcher / flight operations officer
• The dispatcher of the coordination center of search and rescue, the operator of technical means of control over safety
• Engineer for maintenance, repair and diagnostics of aviation equipment
• Aircraft engineer (flight engineer
• Manager (manager): manager for aviation transportation
• Manager (manager): manager for tourism
• Manager (manager): manager of international air transportation